Judgement Awaits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Note: this forum is in English, so if you can't speak it, don't join. We can help you learn it during the roleplay too.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HA! HA! I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT! SUCK IT ALEXANDRE! SUCK IT YOU STUPID BITCH!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rekhyt Uventa
Miserable Bastard (Judge Approved)
Rekhyt Uventa

HA! HA! I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT! SUCK IT ALEXANDRE! SUCK IT YOU STUPID BITCH! Empty
PostSubject: HA! HA! I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT! SUCK IT ALEXANDRE! SUCK IT YOU STUPID BITCH!   HA! HA! I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT! SUCK IT ALEXANDRE! SUCK IT YOU STUPID BITCH! EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:25 pm

Rek was in the room...and...BREATHING?! Hands, feet, head...HA! HE WAS ALIVE! FUCK THAT ALEXANDRE BITCH! FUCK ACE! FUCK KAT! FUCK 'EM ALL! "YOU CAN ALL SUCK MY FUCKIN COCK CAUSE I'M NOT DEEEAAAD! HAHAHAHA!" Rek proceeded to do the 'I'm not dead dance' which consisted of much cha-cha-ing, spinning and hip-thrusting. Then he looked around himself. "Okay...glad no one saw that...but where the hell am I?"
Back to top Go down
Judge
Living Abomination
Judge

HA! HA! I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT! SUCK IT ALEXANDRE! SUCK IT YOU STUPID BITCH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HA! HA! I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT! SUCK IT ALEXANDRE! SUCK IT YOU STUPID BITCH!   HA! HA! I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT! SUCK IT ALEXANDRE! SUCK IT YOU STUPID BITCH! EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:37 pm

A tall figure walked out of the shadows, heading slowly toward where Rek was. Wearing bracers with chain on his wrists and a rope around his neck... There was a weird helmet on his head, looking a lot like the plush' head in the voting room. He stood before Rek and, under his helmet, smiled. It seemed to be Judge. As he watched the young man who fell before him, he started to turn around him, inspecting him silently.

"Glad to see you are in one piece, Rekhyt Uventa... It wouldn't be fun if you were hurt from that fall. So.... Guess who I am?"

There was some sort of pressure that could be felt in the air... Some would call that ominous presence, while others would call this murderous aura or intents. This guy seemed strong and mad...
Back to top Go down
https://judgement.forum-canada.com
Rekhyt Uventa
Rekhyt Uventa

PostSubject: Re: HA! HA! I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT! SUCK IT ALEXANDRE! SUCK IT YOU STUPID BITCH!   HA! HA! I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT! SUCK IT ALEXANDRE! SUCK IT YOU STUPID BITCH! EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:43 pm

Aha...the judge...okay time to act deferential...agree with everything, kiss his giant ass like nobody's business. It might be best to act frightened too. Rek looked up at the figure with wide eyes, trembling like a leaf, "Are...are you...the judge, sir?" He cowered, "Please, have mercy on me, though...though I don't deserve it..." He looked at the ground in mock shame.
Back to top Go down
Judge
Living Abomination
Judge

PostSubject: Re: HA! HA! I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT! SUCK IT ALEXANDRE! SUCK IT YOU STUPID BITCH!   HA! HA! I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT! SUCK IT ALEXANDRE! SUCK IT YOU STUPID BITCH! EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:49 pm

As soon as Rekhyt began the pity act, Judge spinned on himself and gave him a kick in the left cheek, with enough strength to send him flying in the wall. Judge began walking slowly toward him and crouched a bit before him, raising his chin with 2 fingers.

"Drop the pitiful act Kid, i'm not here to see this. Now, as to answer your questions: yes, i am Judge, the one who captured all of you and kept you all here. And no I'm not going to kill you. Why? I'll answer that with another question: Don't you want revenge upon the fools who voted you to die? You had only met them for minutes and then boom, they voted you down. Don't you want them to feel the sadness and pain you felt?"

Under his mask, Judge's eyes were wide open, tint with a reddish color and a big smile. If all would go to plan, he would have another pawn in his game.
Back to top Go down
Rekhyt Uventa
Rekhyt Uventa

PostSubject: Re: HA! HA! I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT! SUCK IT ALEXANDRE! SUCK IT YOU STUPID BITCH!   HA! HA! I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT! SUCK IT ALEXANDRE! SUCK IT YOU STUPID BITCH! EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:19 pm

Well fuck...what could Rek do...? Hmm...maybe if he could keep the judge talking..."Revenge? Sure I'd like to, but aren't you all about justice? What justice is there in revenge, hmm? I hardly thought you of all people would be so...wrathful."
Back to top Go down
Judge
Living Abomination
Judge

PostSubject: Re: HA! HA! I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT! SUCK IT ALEXANDRE! SUCK IT YOU STUPID BITCH!   HA! HA! I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT! SUCK IT ALEXANDRE! SUCK IT YOU STUPID BITCH! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:12 am

So Rek wanted to make him talk... The dude was easy to read, asking questions that are as useless then that. What would he gain by winning time anyway?... Why not take the bet? Judge stood up again and walked around in the room before sitting in a chair. He watched Rek, staying silent for just a few minute before speaking.

"I took you all in order to judge you all about the crimes you committed. But in all this, yours are the last of my worries, wich is why you,re still alive right now. I'm giving you two choices: Die or join me and take revenge upon those fools. Your revenge upon them will be how you'll clear yourself of your crimes. What do you think? It's pretty favorable for you."
Back to top Go down
Rekhyt Uventa
Rekhyt Uventa

PostSubject: Re: HA! HA! I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT! SUCK IT ALEXANDRE! SUCK IT YOU STUPID BITCH!   HA! HA! I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT! SUCK IT ALEXANDRE! SUCK IT YOU STUPID BITCH! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:16 am

Alright....so that's what he wanted...well..."I don't want to kill anyone...but fine I'll play the game your way." Rek scowled, he didn't like becoming this madman's servant, but maybe this was the only way to get in with the Judge. He had to admit, he wanted to get back at Alexandre, and possibly Kat...but the others? Well...they weren't that bad...he had ASKED them to vote for him. "It's not like I have much choice." Then Rek had an idea. "Only one thing: don't make me hurt Felix. I don't know what he did...but he's a good kid. He doesn't deserve to be here. Spare him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HA! HA! I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT! SUCK IT ALEXANDRE! SUCK IT YOU STUPID BITCH!   HA! HA! I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT! SUCK IT ALEXANDRE! SUCK IT YOU STUPID BITCH! Empty

Back to top Go down

HA! HA! I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT! SUCK IT ALEXANDRE! SUCK IT YOU STUPID BITCH!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Judgement Awaits :: RPG~Courthouse :: Judge Room-
Jump to: